All original numbers matching car, I have the original sales Invoice & Protect-O-Plate.
I went to look at this car in 2 feet of snow, I had to dig it out just to look at it.
It was advertised as a W-31, but it was not. Since all I really wanted was a ram air car,
and this one had all the pieces, I was still very happy and I bought it.
I've been driving it for 3 years and finally decided to do a frame off restoration.
This picture is from the second year I owned the car.
These are the options listed on the invoice:
- 310 HP Rocket 350 V-8 H.C. Engine
- Turbo Hydramatic Transmission
- Dual Intake Force Air Fiberglass Hood
- Vari-Ratio Power Steering
- Power with Front Disc Brakes
- Super Stock I Wheels
- Sports Styled Outside rearview mirrors
- Vinyl Rooftop
- Strato Bucket Seats
- Sports Console
- Woodgrain Vinyl Instrument Panel Trim
- Bodyguard & Fender Mouldings
- Chrome door edge guard mouldings
- Lamp & Mirror group
- Interior Operated Hood Lock
- Deluxe Pushbutton Radio
- Phonic Rear Radio Speaker
- Undercoat & Liquid Glaze
- Special Paint: Sebring Yellow